October 15, 2009

A post from Tiffany

So, We've been married for a little over four amazing months now.
Married life is so much better than I had first imagined.
Its not as bad as Tv/tabloids make it seem.
There are ups and downs but in the end, you just love each other more than ever before.

Here's a really cute quote I found on tumblr a few nights ago.
(my tumblr address is http://mrsdennett.tumblr.com)
It totally hit home for me and helped me to realize that love isn't PERFECT for anyone.

"The love we have will never be perfect, but that's the beauty of it.
to be able to leap through the hurdles of our differences
and still love each other nonetheless.
That's how I see our love.
A love in which we give all our heart and soul despite the imperfections."
-tere arigo 2009

Anyway, we're so so happy and in love.
It's kind of embarrassing to admit....
but................



I'm getting a little baby crazy.


We've been trying for awhile now and its been really depressing.
so, to curb my depression and boredom I guess
I have developed hobby of collecting cute nursery photos on my computer.

neutral color schemes with teddy bear theme



Pinked out for a little princess ;)


Green, blue and yellow for a gender neutral theme




these two are my favorites, yellow&black for a girl and green&brown for a boy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment